In this video, Donna Cash will show you how to make a pillow sham with a stitched flange with contrast welt cord around the edges.
- In this video, Donna Cash will show you how to make a pillow sham with a stitched flange with contrast welt cord around the edges. The front of the pillow is color blocked with a unique feature band covering the zipper.
- Wait until you see the unusual zipper Donna teaches in this video. And of course, Donna loves embellishments, so you will learn to make a few embellishments for your pillow sham.
- The back of the pillow is made with one fabric.
- This video includes a PDF downloadable list of the supplies and materials needed. The PDF also includes forms to help you with pillow fabric cut sizes.
What You Get
- 6 Streaming HD video lessons with anytime, anywhere access
- Watch on any device
- Nearly an hour of close-up instruction from an expert
- Answers to student questions from instructor Donna Cash and owner of Kim’s Upholstery, Kimberley Chagnon